Sunday, December 18, 2016

Getting creative again!

I am feeling the creativity flowing again, and wanted to share some of my recent projects!

Lots of painting, photography, traveling, and coloring!  But, also decorating is now a creative hobby of mine.

This summer I moved into a new place with AWESOME views!

And, carried over the design from my previous apartment.  Lights are new, and perfect!

for those of you who follow me on other social media, you're probably sick of seeing this, but it was such a cool project, I had to include it in this blog post!
This bench was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. It's painted cinder blocks, and wood stained two by fours, I did not make the cushions, however. 

In addition to the patio, I'm having fun decorating the rest of the 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment:

As the weather turned, I found pleasure in taking photos of the change in colors:


 Orchard in Yakima, WA

 The tree next to my balcony

Mount Rainier from my balcony






Along US Highway 2


In October my parents came to visit!  We did a whirlwind tour of the Peninsula, and Mount Rainier National Park









And now winter is starting!  I decorated for Christmas, and am anticipating a good snowfall!






I have been painting and coloring a lot!  I don't have photos of my coloring, but here are a few of my most recent paintings:
(Mine's on the left!)



This is my current painting station set-up in my second bedroom!  Early this morning I painted this Happy Koi!

No comments:

Post a Comment