Monday, September 5, 2011

GOING BONKERS!

I am going bonkers because, regardless of how much I clean there is more stuff and more clutter everywhere I look.
How in the world did I accumulate so much stuff?
I've only lived in this small one-bedroom apartment for 2 years & 9 months, but you'd think I'd been here for 10 years considering all the junk I have. 
Because of all this junk, when I started the task of organizing before packing, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.   Trying to get organized has proven to be overwhelming.  The past two hours I've been tackling my bedroom... now I am taking a break to write and reflect.  
Also, I feel guilty for not being outside enjoying this 90+ degree weather we are having.  Although, I did open the blinds to let the sun in.  If my neighbors can see into my apartment they are probably thinking the same thing I am:  "why does that chick need so much clothing?"  or "she must be a pack-rat!".  Hahaha maybe I am being overdramatic, who knows what is normal anyways?
Okay, that was a good break.  Next room to tackle will be the bathroom/laundry room.  

Wish me luck  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment